Monday, May 12, 2008

tired!!!!

Urgh!!!i'm sooooo tired......tired of travelling, tired of working n everything...
Seriously dis is the first time i do sales till like dis, unlike laz time when i worked for lazo...Laz time i was soooo active to push my sales, keeps on promoting, maybe due to the stress dat given by kenny, my lazo manager....haha, but now...let me tell u wad i do whenever i work....

Well, when i juz start working, i was so hardworking to make up from house, use about almost one hour to complete my heavy make up.....but now...kakka....half n hour b4 i go out from home, only i go take bath....then reach there without any make up, only wiv my make up base..then start make up der...now reli lazy to make up edi,i told nancy, can i dun make up for tml?i'm so lazy to make up......gonna get myself an eyecream as when doing smokey eyes, my eyes lids suffer a lot, i dunwan all the fine lines appear so soon...

K, after finish my make up, chit-chating wiv frens, if got custmer oni i go n serve, wrap the gift set, man, i hate dis a lot but somehow i wan to challenge myself, so keeps on doing it....well, not reli sell hard coz like tak ada stress oni....if she/he wanna buy, then juz buy, if dunwan to buy, i oso wont promote anymore....so tak bagus, a gd promoter shudn't like dis....sigh.....

Neither enjoy nor suffer, juz sell my time to PARKSON, hahaha......salary isnt high, but at least i got something to do n i do learn more....haha, my speed to complete a set of smokey eyes oso semakin cepat oredi...^^

Hehe, daddy said dis sat till mon will go penang again....actually mommy suggest pangkor island de, but my aunt wanna shop, so change to penang edi.....errrr....everytime oso go der, like so sien oredi.....

2 comments:

Just a MaySing said...

think of the pay.. think of the things u 1 2 buy..
tired means nothing to u then.. haha..

melody said...

sigh...but dunno y i still tahan till now....