Sunday, May 25, 2008

so vain~:p

So in love wiv dark colour recently...errr...mistery enough?lolz.....


~this is my 'homework' when working for Paul & Joe. i hav used my spare time to do this...thanks to my colleague who has helped me to complete my ten fingers.......base coat, nail polish n top coat from Paul & Joe. Their nail polish is very nice, the colour intensity is gd, the texture is nice n smooth n etc...smell nice wiv the fragance...^^dat's y it's so costly....rm50 per item. *colour applied= cherry red


~well, this is not from Paul & Joe, but it's from SKIN FOOD. I bought when i visited to cap square after attending my school's teacher's day celebration...the quality not bad....texture is smooth enough n the intensity of colour also very gd, easy to apply....^^nail colour n top coat both from SKIN FOOD.This one cheaper, rm8.80 per item.*colour applied= maroon red
Lolz, i know both colours also look vain....but i juz Luv it....kakkaka....:p

No comments: