Tuesday, May 06, 2008

frus!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a form of training??i'm sooo stress, so 'sun fu'....sob sob....:(

y papa so cruel?thought he will support my transport, somehow he still cut from my saving that i've asked my mom keep for me....

after calculated (deduct my meal n transport), each time i work, the NET TOTAL that i earn for each day(8 hours) is only rm25.

Being independent isn't easy. Go anywhere alone, if too far, gonna ask around how to reach there
using public transport, coz cant rely on cab everytime if u arent rich. Not enough money, think how to save....think for the whole evening, how to go klcc in the cheapest way coz currently i go der using lrt, both star n putra, double journey cost me rm6, only transport, for one day. n after reach station, papa cant fetch, gonna take cab. now cannot le, gonna take rapid kl.if i earn a lot nvm jeh, but i earn so 'chicken' little. if work everyday, hohohoho.....wer to korek money?

So reality, everything about money.......money money money, so frus!!!!!!!

5 comments:

life_apart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just a MaySing said...

actually the more we earn, the more we spend.
so if u earn not much, then u can practise to buy lesser cosmetics ya!
dun be frus ya.. money is not everything.. no enuf money then ma go alor makan dai pai dong lo, if got more money then ma go starhill jogoya loo..haha
u at least workin now.. me?? jobless leh.. lagi teruk.. better everyday stay at home, if not sure ll spend banyak wang kat luar..
sob sob.. hehe
take care ya!!!
^^


* aiya, pai sei, forgot to switch acc jus now.. the previous deleted comment is actually posted by me. =.="

melody said...

i dun buy cosmetic le, coz now i can use free de, hehe...that's the benefit of working for branded cosmetic counter. i oni buy skin k, to treat my stupid pimples, quite costly though, 300++...now reli try my best to save every single cent..n now make up almost everyday, so damn dry le my skin.

i know my dad do dis for my own gd lo, coz next time when i live alone outside, cant depend on parents anymore, actually i still consider gd le, coz SOMETIMES my dad still will send me to lrt station n send me home, n i reach home got fd to eat, no need pay house rent...eventhough is 'sun fu' coz my salary oni HALF of ur promoter's one.dis oso let me know dat money is hard to earn, n train myself spend money wisely...muz think +vely eventhough is damn suffer now...

KeLLy JoY said...

me too, jobless nw leh... i oso nit to save money... recently bought lots of things... bt when we dun hv money, den we wil think of better stay at home... den considered rest lo...
coz outside vy dirty...not gud for skin o!
i lagi teruk la... every month gt to consult doctor leh... and take medi..
ish... y my skin damn sensitive?
i realised tat money is not everything... bt HEALTH is everything to everyone of us!
so dun think too much, as long as
we live happier and enjoy every moment, rite?

melody said...

kelly baby: haha, agree, health still come first...well, nowadays when no working, will go jog wiv my fren, then hav breakfast together, like old lady life style, but it's gd, kinda stress-free...