Saturday, May 31, 2008

argh!!!!

so many things to blog rite now but not reli now...bullshit i'm talking....i saw my lovely junior, cat n i'm soo touched as she know i'll get hungry faster so she bought me some biscuit for me during my working hours, how sweet was dat, luv u cat!!muackss~n so sorry for not acc u as i was busy serving customers, thanks for waiting me patiently.^^

N n hor~i saw 'fei lun hai'=farenheit, a very famous group from taiwan...i think me n my colleagues quite lucky le as four of them pass by in front of us(we juz finish having lunch so lepak-lepak for a while, hehe) when they got down from the lift, IN FRONT!!!then witness them go down to concourse using escalator....no doubt, very handsome....thinking wanna take out my phone to take photo de but once i analyse, take out my phone from the cover need 1 minute, unlock n go to camera need another minute, then standby, capture n save need another minute, total up= roughly 2-3 minutes, they oso go down edi, so i oso save my energy, not taking any action...lolz....

well, when i got back to counter oni i know kak ros was shaking hand wiv one of them!!!!KAK ROS, U PALING LUCKY DALAM SELURUH KLCC HARI INI!!!BANYAK ORANG TAK DAPAT SENTUH BULU MEREKA PUN....yala, the guard so strict......=.=conclusion, goosebump raise when seeing them.....the feeling was soooo HIGH u know....now oni i know meeting wiv someone that every ppl(especially girls) crazy about is dis kind of feeling..no jokes, my bulu reli singing 'NEGARAKU' at that moment.

Haha, well, gtg le, full shift for continuosly two days edi(12 hours per day), super tired!!!!nitezzz~

5 comments:

LynxLee said...

Haha.. What la you.. like that also very excited until highlight. Imagine if you actually touched them, then cham lor. Pengsan. Haha...

Anonymous said...

wow..they come 2 malaysia le?
u meet them at where?
klcc?
u so luckily...
i also wanna meet them~~~
>.<

~k~

melody said...

lynxlee: lolz, ya mah, reli very high oo, coz cant say happy,the feeling juz so high, haha, forgive for my sampat-ness, kakaka...:p

~k~: haha, ya, they came to klcc during the canon fair at the concourse...but a while oni. actually i oso dunno, my fren told me. he la, lagi sampat, rush back juz to c his leng zai then we seperate le, i juz so lucky bump into them...my fren sure very dam xum...hahaha!!!!

KeLLy JoY said...

wow, great! u r so lucky o!
sure they vy handsome la...
u saw wu zun oso? damn handsome?
i like him so much! damn leng cai!

melody said...

ya, i saw him, but he very cool oo....others smile but he juz stun der....wang dong cheng ver cute~^^