Wednesday, May 28, 2008

final yoga lesson...sob sob...:(

Sigh, today is the final lesson for me as june i'll stop learning due to some financial problem, (oni got rm150 as my pocket money for my entire may, n i hav used up almost all for eating n travelling during working plus some outing wiv frens) n kinda tired of two hours travelling from my house juz to go der for an one hour lesson. so i think i better stop le......i wanna earn more money n buy a car!!!!


~i'm the earliest one...^^....still wiv my jacket...


~took off my jacket, gonna ready to do some stretching n warm up first.....


~ready??go!!!!


~i gonna practise harder, so dat i can fold my body into half, now almost oni, coz i'm not flexible enuf.....



~wiv one leg lift up to 90 degree....n stretch my back....




~stretch my legs.......i think i've injured my right legs since laz two weeks, b4 i went penang dat time. coz my right legs super pain when i stretch it.....:'(


~after finish stretching, lift again my legs higher, stretch more on my back n legs as well.......
Well, today kelly skip class as she's not feeling well....today, irene taught us some new pose like crow pose. i oni manage to lift for few seconds as my stomach n hand reli not strong enuf to withstand my body weight...so, wad to do??GONNA PRACTISE MORE!!!!n some pose i cant do today coz i'm having menses rite now, if not back flow of the blood, n it's not gd gor our body....
Sigh, after today muz time myself for yoga, coz no longer learning, sure will get lazy....Melody, muz hardworking ok??







2 comments:

KeLLy JoY said...

hihi... u so geng o...
can camwhore during doin the stretching pose... CooL!
reali wil stop for next month?
Anyway, wat decision tat u hv made i wil oways support you...
find 1day we go to park to do yoga... u wan? haha... practise lo...
coz this week i din attend yoga class, den next week no class...
hehe ^_^ =)

melody said...

hi dear, ya, i'll stop next month...wanna save money to buy skin k...kakaka...me reli siao le...sure no prob, practise yoga in park is sooo song man!!!^^n next sat the gathering till 1pm...so we hav the outdoor shooting after 1pm ok?