Monday, June 02, 2008

=.=

~hehe, my masterpiece for nancy, nice?...well, she is now having vacation at thailand...enjoy ur trip girl...^^

~my masterpiece for sheila....juz know dis girl yesterday...haha, trimmed her eyebrow as well...^^


~after finish working, chiling came to fetch me for yam cha, at mcd...lolz, funny!well, both of us hav learnt a new thing today, kaka...but dunwan tell here, secret~:p




~again n again........ishhh!anyone know how make my face slim down besides slapping my ownself??




~aiyak, anata, y u suddenly pull back?



~dis is mine. ya, i hav removed all my nail colour including my foot one...coz wanna let them rest for few days, then apply again...hehe...:)


~ya, i hav cut my hair too............no idea wad the hair style call....will take pic maybe after one week.coz after one week i supposed the hair style will look nicer?hahaha, self-comfort...







No comments: