Wednesday, December 05, 2007

~boredom~

Online for the whole morning, my frens almost all haven update their blog, few ppl on9...sigh....think they all go celebrate, or else still sleeping....so sien while waiting for my dad to cum back.......

Well, at last finish packing my stuff which i wanna bring for vacation...not many, juz one big bag, n one small bag n few books...haha, dun call me bookworm neway, without gaining inner knowledge i guess i would die of 'starving'....lolz.....:p


~dis is the consequence of not wearing thicker socks while skating+still skate for second round even though injured....sob sob, once i think of i gotta take bath later, i'm going to cry.....very pain...:'(

~stuff dat i brought....a pink colour cap, two own bks, hehe, will get another one from money later...cant live without reading, except school text bks...lolz....
Well, think will feel sien at hometown, so fren, if any one of u kena my sms juz plz teman me for a while ya...haha....i'm so bad, forcing they all sms wiv me....lolz....
N chai chai(opps, get influenced by ws, haha) when u cum to kampar muz call me k??MUZ wor...haha....i'll bring u to the zoo taiping n teach u how to play mahjong if u cum visiting me,enuf kaki edi, plus my two brothers, hahaha...:p

No comments: