Sunday, December 09, 2007

~finally...~

I can get on9 finally, but not always....i'm now at my neighbour's shop using their computer to access to the internet....it's sooooo slow, got no idea wad's the server they r using.....

Well, juz back to my hometown for few days, was away to penang for vacation.It's all about fun...However one thing very sayang is i was flu, so got no chance to taste all the nice fd at penang, fd dat i ate juz tasteless.....sobbing, wad a waste....

Haha, Penang...u guys guess wad, i went clubbing together wiv my parents....haha, ya, first time ever clubbing was wiv my parents, n wad i've got dat nite?i found dat i'll die of lung cancer if i continue stay der...lolz....besides, went to Batu Feringgi, a place dat full of memory where i met wiv Tsunami in year 2004, then went to kek lok shi, n some other places....Neway, my focus was on the beach....i'm juz so in luv wiv seaside...

Then start my holiday life in my hometown....feel very sien n bored...wad i am planning to do?go jogging at the taiping lake early in the morning, then go for yoga lesson on the afternoon(the fees is very cheap, rm8 per class, one hour roughly), then read some bks, astro, n mahjung-ing wiv my brother...i think dat's wad i'm going to do as my daily routine within des ten days......

Will update all the photoes when i back to kl, very slow over here....sorry......:p

2 comments:

Just a MaySing said...

wow, u really long time never blog edi ya~~
so good arr u.. havin a nice holiday! jealous betul ni.. hehe
cool huh, went clubbin wif ur parents.. haha.. i dun think i will hav d oppurnity to do so..lolz

melody said...

lolz....ya, wad a 'nice' experience....wakakak..