Saturday, December 22, 2007

~hardly for me to throw them away~

i said i wanna clean up my room especially my table rite after my exam....But 2007 is going to end soon, n i still haven clean up yet n my room is damn dirty...

Juz now throw some of my previous working sheets....actually hardly to throw them away....Text bks, will keep for a while first as my juniors hav promised to get it from me....wad about the others like tuition notes, seminar notes...i juz hardly to throw them away....how?

Even some of my pmr reference bk i still keep it, same goes to my spm reference bks as well. juz feel dat even though i hate them coz they has tortured me enuf, but still, lying beside them study till late nite for days, i juz cant throw it away juz like dat...ohhh!!!!LCY, they r juz books okay??!!

Well, will think again whether should throw them away juz like dat or keep them till i feeling like wanna get rid of them.....

MY ROOM STILL VERY MESSY AR!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Just a MaySing said...

舍得,不舍哪来得呢?
人,总该学会放下。。
我以前什么都不舍得丢,然后,房间无论怎么收拾都还是很多杂物。。
念旧是好的。。可是,这样会让自己不停的困在过去。。
是时候放下了,朋友。。
=)

melody said...

me:thanks....ya,let it go would be better....^_^