Wednesday, December 19, 2007

~penang trip~

Well well, i went to pantai remis first, n overnite at my cousin place before go to taiping...ermmm....supposed penang rite?ya, but go to taiping juz to meet up wiv my aunt n fetch my grandparents...

Then is a long long journey heading to penang.....


~reached the hotel....waiting for my dad n aunt to check in....me n my younger brothers...it's weird wearing jeans pants wiv flip-flip but due to the injured on my foot, i cant wear sneakers or sport shoes first....

~me, before going to 'uptown'.....'uptown' is a club in penang...first time ever clubbing is wiv my parents....lolz....


~inside the pub....i think the youngest fella is me...dislike kl one....underage oso enter illegally....hahaha....


~my grandparents n i....



~wow. batu ferringgi....i din go into the sea....haha, juz walking around n sit on the rocks....


~another random pic dat i think is erm.....artistic??hahahah.....


~mommy n daddy......


~my cousin n i...


~wow....same generation.....my cousinzzzz.....



~dis parrot is sooooo cute....n it doesn't scare of human beings at all.....play wiv it for a while....wakkaka......

~a book i got from a temple...not kek lok si ok....forgot wad's the temple called....'making life meaningful'....

~'tortoise pool' in kek lok si....


~my brothers n i....
So, dat's all for my penang trip.kinda bored huh.......lolz....neway, as long as i went to the beach....haha....hav to stop here as i'm not feeling well after the 4 hours journey from perak to kl....later gonna unpacked my luggage from perak then hav to pack again for tml genting trip wiv my sji frens...looking forward to dat.....^_^.....












2 comments:

Just a MaySing said...

nice beach!!
i love beach!!
haha

melody said...

heheh, me too........^_^