Monday, December 24, 2007

~One Nite In MAISON~

Well, celebrated the christmas at maison laz nite....n it was fun...haha, i went there juz for 3 purposes:

1:countdown
2:celebrating ws's birthday
3:n dancing, not drinking....hahaha....hav to pandai pandai jaga ourself, if not rugi easily....

Haha, yesterday we reached maison too early edi, first group entering was us...sit der cam-whore, chit-chating n eating...again the photoes r not in my hp as i din bring my hp down, very dangerous..

Then met my anata, chiling, hahahha, wiv yannie, kah yan n mei foong, all ex-titiwangsa-ian. cam-whore for a while...They said wanna make me drunk coz first time clubbing(wiv frens)..haha, of coz not coz i din drink n wont drink oso...wakakka....

Me n kelly wait n wait but y stil no ppl dance geh???so bored....k....wait for another minutes....finally, me,kelly n all my titiwangsa frens went dancing, warm up the dancing floor first..Ya, it becomes hotter after a while as more ladies r cuming up...well, dat's oni fun wad...

We stayed until 3am leh, wow, man, cannot tahan...long time nvr stay till dat late oredi, n my mom's juz keep calling me thru my fren's phone....actually she dunno i went clubbing at dat moment,dis morning oni knew, hahha......but i said we all very 'guai', we din drink....hahah.....

K, go home finally.....n my mom reli waiting for me, of coz not wiv a broom in hand standing outside the gate, haha.....as long as i go home then it's ok le....Parents juz like dis, i understand..^_^

Hmm, dis year christmas anything special?well, it's juz so so for me besides went clubbing finally wiv my frens n stay till dat late, everythings juz normal.i remember laz year i celebrated it at my hometown wiv my cousin wer we went church, we sing n we laugh; dis year we went maison, we dance n we laugh...hahahha....kinda diff huh....

Lastly, i would like to wish all of u, merry christmas n happy new year, happy always ya....^_^
n sorry for those who i nvr reply their wishes thru msges as my credit is running low, so sorry... hope dat my warmest regard can be sent to u guys thru the air...^_^~MERRY CHRISTMAS~

No comments: