Thursday, December 27, 2007

call me a lazy girl...hahha...

wow, slept for sooo long these few days...i think my daily routine has mixed up, i'm now leading a very unhealthy life style...sleep very late then wake up very late....man, i woke up at twelve these few days....gdness....the more i sleep, the more sleepy i felt....

Well, i'm very sien n bored dis few days as there is very less activities for me....let c wad i hav done after christmas eve....

Christmas, stay at home for the whole day, on9 till midnite...suddenly get caught by billy.He asked me out for movie tml as his fren ffk him....so oklo, since he needs a girl urgently n he willing to treat me, so i juz out lo....haha....ya, evening, went money's house for yoga...hehe..at least this is the only healthy thing dat i'm still doing....

Boxing day,cwatched Alien versus Predator 2..hmm....no comments actually...juz a normal movie, the story line doesn't reli impress me though....

Today, 27....woke up at 12pm....got chai's msg around 1pm, will meet up wiv him n sean n school n go for lunch together...well, since i'll out again today so called up my junior to pass him my stpm books...he's working in sg.wang though...so we went to low yat for lunch...discussed sumthing....hmm....no comments...then went back....the traffic juz so terrible...monorail worse, got no idea y so many ppl.....After reached home, went to money's house again for yoga....wakka...gd, at least today both of us showed some improvement, n i reli feel tired now...means it works, hahaha.......

sigh, sumthing bad is happening on me now... y la he's so serious??i juz wan to leave everything inside der, nvr bring it out.....OH MAN, DIS FEELING IS DAMN SCARY!!!!!!

No comments: