Saturday, December 01, 2007

juz a quick update...

Well, juz a quick update, coz somebody miss my article...lolz, ya,i'm perasan-ing, juz forget about dat...haha....

So happy coz science students left one paper to go, same thing goes to me, wakaka, after tuesday, i merdeka edi....yeah!!!!will go ice-skate after dat...Fiu, dat day sure very tired after reaching home, but still hav to pack my things coz the following day will go for vacation, looking forward to dat...hehe....^_^

And another sad thing, i spent lotos of time outing wiv my parents, on9-ing instead of study....cham la.....wed went for movie rite after chem 2; thurs relax for the whole day; friday went to shah alam juz to do a facial at my aunt place, then went to klang; sat, okla, still got study sum stuff, at nite went to my aunt's place having steamboat.....then sleep around 12-2am every MORNING....exhausted....juz not in the mood to study, feeling like finish examing edi.....sobbing.....luckily yesterday my dad dun allowed me to follow my cousin watch 'enchanted' at one u, if not, i think now i still sleeping, hahahha......

Lolz, ntg inspire me to write for the time being, but still cum up n crap sumthing, lolz.....

N i luv the song, 'zombie'....make me think of 'someone rock'....lolz.....^_^....the song juz make me wan to sing....hahaha....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... good good,,,

Just a MaySing said...

fuiyo~~ sama same here!
went to do facial last fri.. sat slept a lot and study for some chapters.. now jus back from shopping!!
muahaha~~ so syok~ bought so many things~~

melody said...

me:haha, so faz buying new stuff edi??haha, think will shopping at penang..hopefully my dad will sponser me la...wakakka....^_^....ganbatte oo, tml laz......yippie....

ncl:hehe, c, i soooo nice.....muahahahha........^_^

Anonymous said...

just a quick update...
to let u know that
I'm MERDEKA ard now!!
hahaha!!
all the best for tomorrow's bio2, bet it's as easy as physic2

melody said...

john:ya, i heard my fren said physics 2 was quite easy...so gd....lolz, song la, u all, can sleep tight tonite....nvm, tml my turn, wakkaka....^_^

Pwinzess J said...

i'm free!
hehe
enjoy urself tomoro!
eh next time we go out togetha again! hopefully la =)

melody said...

li jia:we're free finally...lolz, outing??of coz sure la....^_^