Tuesday, December 09, 2008

~~

Yesterday about 8pm sms chai to ask whether he is free later....juz still not reli in mood, wanna go somewhere else rather than staying at home....not necessary need to talk, i'm ok if juz sitting der quietly doing ntg...i still dunno wad's wrong wiv me..

Well, 10.30pm, he came over to KLCC to pick me up n we went to Wing's cafe.....Nvr thought to 'drink' tonight....however since the wine's lover recommended me wan to hav 'drink' tonight? I said 'YES'....this is the first time i consume alcoholic drinks due to sadness....Last time whenever i drink, i drink it for fun.....Dis time i drink it wiv a purpose...maybe wanna get drunk, so dat i can get rid of wadever problem i'm having now....


~well, only 3...each of us share one a half bottle....the percentage of alcohol is so low n doesnt cause me to get drunk, juz abit dizzy~~~


~randomly

~so fast, christmas is coming soon......i hope this year i've got something to do wiv my christmas eve.....ah moi, spare that day for me ya...:p


~last glass of HOEGAARDEN WHITE BEER....
comment on the beer: The white beer we ordered yesterday was imported one, the waiter said so..so the taste is smoother than our local beer...It doesnt taste bitter n coarse at all..However, when i first drink juz like drinking tap water...cant reli feel dat it's beer...well, after few minutes, the alcohol start acting on me...can c dat i'm not a gd drink-er...i easily get drunk....well, my mind still clear, juz a lil bit dizzy~~
We talked quite lot today, about life, bout my problem...seems like i'm facing a blunt end in my life. I'm just 20, y am i feeling all this juz like i'm an old woman?haha, dun ask me y~~maybe i'm entering another phase of life... This one only time can heal~~



No comments: