Wednesday, December 24, 2008

outing AGAIN~~~

Well well well, honestly, dis week hor, my daily routine juz work, then steven corner's stuff then outing...it was a packful week for me~~~n everyday sleep around 2am...gosh!!!!!my health reli hancur~~~

Neway, yesterday out again, WINGS again, sji frens again.....hahha, chai, sean, wei loon, wei loon's fren, li jia, kelly n wen shiuan...well, juz normal chating, ask about their late life as some of them juz back to malaysia....


~li jia n i.....she juz came back from Australia not long ago...sem break till next year feb...so good~~happy seeing u girl~~

~darling shiuan n i, she's is doing statistic in UM....

~me n kelly....


~mr.wei loon n i.....haha, after that we took some funny pictures...but i'm not going to post.....hahhaha....*so secretive*...hahaha.....dis fella physics n maths freak, doing material science and engineering in NUS.....gd luck ya dear....haha....:P



~wl's fren, me n wl.....his fren quite talkative de, from vietnam....doing chemistry in NUS also....
After that i called up my frens ask for tml's plan....christmas eve wad...n finally i hav decided today, will go poppy...hahha....poppy, i'm coming~~~thought wanna go quattro de, but suddenly cancel coz jeff having fd poisoning, take k ya my fren....nvm, suddenly yean sms me ask me wanna club tonight, lolz, i juz 'sai le lang' la....too bad jj cant follow as he is engaged wiv drama...next time ba~~
Haha, cant wait to enjoy le....lolz, half year din club man!!!
N ya, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the readers ya...^^




No comments: