Wednesday, December 03, 2008

OH SHIT!OH SHIT!!OH SHIT!!!

oh shit!oh shit!oh shit!!!!!
wad happen to my blog??
once i try to change the skin, it appears like dat, my archieve recorded gone, my 'about me' gone, my photo gone!!!!
oh!wad had happen???!!!!
sigh, now seriosuly lack of time to tackle everything out as i'm going off soon after my papa finish taking bath~~
yaya, i'm going back to hometown...
First, go to my cousin's place at pantai remis first, awwww~~miss them so much de~~
Then, go to taiping to celebrate my grandparents birthday~~^^
Errr~like kinda rush huh??!!
Think dis holiday i cant make myself go for seaside le~~~sob sob~~

2 comments:

~Ky0k0牛油面包~ said...

wow..i like ur new skin..cool man..hehe..so dun feel sad..still nice ^^

melody said...

haha, will spend more time to 'renovate' it more...hahaha.........^^