Sunday, December 14, 2008

PC fair of Dec 2008

Sorry to all the readers for my lack update as i was busying for PC fair for the past few days, the three days were reli hectic for me.....Actually the day before PC fair, i was also work full time shift at parkson KLCC, then the next day start PC fair edi, i was just....=.=...very very tired...And i end up sleep until 1.30pm today, the first day after i finish my PC fair...

Second time work in PC fair, it was reli happy, i'm feeling contented coz i was occupied, i luv to talk, no doubt, n meeting diff kinds of ppl....n i do reli enjoy working wiv all my colleagues....Even though we juz knew each other, but after we finish the PC fair, the feeling is sooooo....wow~~dunno how to describe it....felt some kind of relief maybe...hopefully can meet wiv them again the next PC fair....



~meeee....first day working....i was selling Lenovo notebook....


~haha, i prefer white colour uniform...2nd day of working.....left-right: lenovo show girl(sim), me n yenn....


~me n yenn...thanks for intro girl...2nd time working together wiv her edi...first time was toshiba...kakkaka.....^^



~me n sue yin....lolz, she said she likes me the most among the girls....kakaka, i luv u too girl....^^




~chloe n i...she's so pretty....but so sad we r not working at the same booth...




~jess, me n aiya, forgot the name edi, so sorry ar....i'm not good in memorizing ppl's name....but i remember ur look....i once wrongly reg the girl n ask her whether she's came from titiwangsa girl school, coz reli look alike...hahah...
Others i din take photo coz lack of time n lots of them go back right after the PC fair....somebody who i reli need to mention here like Felix, ah Ching, Damian, Alan, the one who look like artist, Faruoq, Fousal n lots....reli happy working wiv u guys~~^^
And actually frist day i misunderstand faruoq...i thought he wanna rampas my customer n 'boh song' him, but after that he explain to me n i do apologize, i felt better after we hav made things clear...u know la, personal commission wor, everybody oso wanna earn money lo....so sure will happen dis kind of things....one thing, i reli learnt a lot regarding computer stuff....that's the bonus i gain....hehe....
Well, met lots of frens within these 3 days....met kok loon, chiling, cindy, zhu huey, they r exhibitors as well; in terms of visitors n customers, i met denson, my titiwangsa frens, Pn. Rubiah, Yong Chang teacher (drama instructor for ukm pesta tanglung), wan ting's mom, jeff, chee sum, Adi (my pjkn fren), Alex (once my Toshiba customer), A girl wer i din asked her name (once my Paul & Joe cosmetic brand customer), Sze Nee n etc....i couldnt remember all... Some reli shocked seeing them...haha...
I remember before PC fair i was sooooo down, but i do feel contented during pc fair, i din think about sad stuff anymore, i actually very got ohm to do sales...juz when reached the 3rd day, i was suffering from dry lips n ulcer...cham...=.=....
Well well, it has ended officially....shud get myself enough rest n think about the DANCE stuff....clean up my room...look for other part time job maybe, b4 i start my second sem....hehehhe...^^





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world is so small.....
The girl who work with you, I knew her...

melody said...

lolz, which one?