Saturday, December 20, 2008

hehhehe, another suprise~~thanks my dear-zzzz....

I hav promised chai 19th of dec i'll belanja him red wine..and b4 dat he always keeps on reminding me:'dun forget ya, dun forget 19th red wine ya~~~'....i juz...=.=....okok uncle, i'm not having Alzheimer's disease lar~~~

Ok, so that day has finally reached....After i finish my work at KLCC at 6pm....i wait for chai to fetch me around 9pm....so i stay for a while more at my counter, well, no paid is being made for staying OT....n i oso use the opportunity to explain the cafe project to my permanent...ya, i'm part time doing a cafe project to earn some side income....is a very gd project to join lar~~~hahah....no point, poor student gotta work very hard to earn more money...99.9% i'm not going to apply JPA...sigh...confusing~~>.<



~me me me, inside chai chai's car..he is buying movie ticket...n then hor, curi-curi simpan 3 more, show me 2 nia..we watched Ip Man.nice movie~~~i cried~~~sob sob...



~hahhaha, reli suprising when i saw sean, kelly n jeff bump out behind me holding the cake wiv candle lighted on.....so suprising n so touched~~~heart u guys a lot....haha, they r celebrating my birthday for me...coz they were all bz wiv exam during my birthday....


~after make a wish....hehehe.....^^



~me n mr.chai....thanks for the planning.....second time u guys celebrating for me le....i still remember first time u cheat me that u involved in an accident near my place, i reli going to rush out le, pc oso din on...then i saw u guys holding a cake....:p...then dis year cheat me again....haha, y we will only get suprised after being cheat ya??ahhaha...



~hearts them a lotttt~~~jeff, kelly, me, chai n sean~~~




~guess i met who?i met kai ting, a girl knew from kaki corner de....she was the top 10 for pop star singing comp....and wad a coincidence, she's having a show at wings cafe dat night....ganbatte oo girl~~u reli can sing very very nice~~^^



~group pic wiv kai ting..





~another singer we met, vivian, one of the top 10.....was my tuition mate, haha...add oil girl, u oso very geng in singing~~

After that we went for movie lo....u know, i so useless....hav u all seen a girl cry when watching 'kung fu' movie??is kong fu movie, not those love story like 'titanic', or 'money not enough use 2' from SGP de....kung fu movie er, n i go n cry......zadou 999999~~~~well, it's a very nice movie overall.storyline is gd, the quality of the movie id gd too, in terms of graphic n their kung fu skill....'zhen zi dan', the main actor so bloody yeng~~~sooooooo my type la, hahah..*blush*
Again i went back home around 2am something, sleep at 3am like dat..next day rest, luckily~~~
reli reli super tired~~~but it's all worth it..^^





5 comments:

KeLLy JoY said...

hey gal, sorry for celebrating yr birthday so late ya... reali paiseh... hope u dun mind and wish u oways pretty, sexy, healthy and happy! All the best to u ya ("_")

Unknown said...

hahaha..chai is ur byfriend a>>>
wish u hapy always o..

melody said...

kelly baby: hey dear, nah, it's ok, i reli thanks u guy la, coz always take me into ur heart, luv u a lot de...hahha...haha, thanks for ur wish...i luv ur compliment le...'sexy' is all i want to be, of coz not selling meat lar~~haha...lolz, ss-ing...

kikochan: lolz, chai is not my bf lar, but we r very gd fren...hahha...always hang out together lo~~u know him also?

Unknown said...

no la..i dont him de...hahaha...u know de la...girl are very 3 8 ....hehe....

melody said...

kiko chan: lolz....haha....true oso de...but i'm single n available now~~kakaka...