Sunday, December 07, 2008

The days in perak~~

Well well well, i'm back finally...actually juz went back hometown for 3 days nia~~the feeling juz like u eat something very nice+delicious+special, but u only manage swallow it to ur throat rather than ur stomach, the fd juz like wandering along ur alimentary canal~~~arghhhh!!!cant reach satisfaction~~~

Before reaching pantai remis, we actually went to Teluk Intan/Teluk Anson to refrensh my dad's childhood n teenage-hood memories as he grew up there and received education there...juz went there n hang around for a while before moving to pantai remis. Then he purposely pass by his secondary school--->>>St. Anthony High School....Wow, sounds not bad rite~~haha, i was once from St. John Institution...lolz, bangganya~~and of course not to forget my titiwangsa girl school which i hav my crazy memories there, hahah~~this made me think dat izzit when ppl found themselves grow older, they tend to refresh everything back n find any possible earlyhood's memories they left behind their life. Well, we dont stay long, coz all of us yawn-ing for hunger~~

Hehe, reached Pantai Remis finally~~~ermm, it was quiet actually, coz my aunt went penang, one cousin sis has outed, so left not much at home, so we actually did ntg there...

Second day early morning, depart to Taiping, which is the main destination we supposed to go.
Once i reached the doorstep, grandpa welcoming me wiv his wrinkled-eyes smiling face, so warm-hearted. This is the first time i saw him eversince he dischagred from hospital last few weeks ago after the heart operation. I heard my aunt said next year May will do again as that time the doctor cant manage to operate all the 4 arteries in one shot cause his kidneys dont really funtioning well, so he cant withstand the pressure applied during operation. Finger-crossed, he will be alright~~Then saw my grandma, she was busy cooking, hahaha~~

AND AND I SAW TWO LIL CUTIEESSS~~~~OMG, I WAS SOOO SUPRISING SEEING THEM~~TADDAAA--->>>it's two baby kittens.....awwww, they r so lovely, heart them a lott...


~the innocent look, cats r expert in dis i know.....this one very naughty ooo~ n when she's eating(ya, she is a girl), cant disturb her de oo, she will bite u or ' grwww~~~' u de ooo~~


~ya, i luv dis a lot, he is sooo cute, especially his fur....very fluffy~~~but he very very thin, unlike his sister above...he very 'yin jim' de leh(although he is not virgo), i hold the fish head in front of him he oso rejected to eat, dat's y he is skinny....n always got rampas food by his sis~~err, ignore my toes ya, haha...:p
Hehe, the next day which is the big day, opps!is my grandparents big days, haha, is birthday celebration lar, not marriage anniversary, hahahah~~~ groom myself up.err, not reli got time to make up myself as i was busying make up for my granny~~~

~reflection....


~the host of the day......grandma(popo), me, and grandpa(die die)...i wish them happy birthday and healthy always~~~



~mommy, me n daddy.....wow, so red huh~~~mommy, come, we kepp fit together, next time dun follow daddy out for supper la~~~>.<
Then chit-chat, talk, eat, walk here n der....FINISH~~~so fast...=.=
Ya, going back le...not satisfied rite??like din gain anything for this trip....
Err, or to be exact, wad i gain juz some new inner-wear and a pair of new sandal for the coming CNY~~~
No seaside....Juz like wad i predicted in my previous post......yerrr~~~i wan seaside so DESPERATELY LAR~~~~



~before going back, i wanna hug them....i gonna miss them so damn lot...they two very like me de, not i brag oo, even though juz 2 days...coz i always squad there n play around wiv them, sayang them, so after few times, once they saw me, they very energetic n always follow me le.....Bye bye my lovely baby kittens....hopefully u two still will remember me the next time i back to taiping again...



~HEART U BABY KITTENS~
Lastyly, i wish my grandparents HAPPY BIRTHDAY N HEALTHY ALWAYS ooo~~~^^





No comments: