Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas eve outing~~

Finally~~~~i manage to club again, it was half year back for my last clubbing, miss the feeling though...

Well, met some new friends yesterday, ah king's frens, money's frens, and frens that knew in club, but i would nvr remember the name for those i knew at dance pool, coz seriously i cant hear wad they r 'shouting' beside my ears....it was sooo noisy inside, and so damn packed....

Haha, guess who i met?i was so suprising meeting they all u know~~before enter club, denson pass by me...yes, the senior..so suprising saw him der...he cant reg me at first, so din stop me, luckily i can reg him??hahha~~

Then after entering poppy, angeline, my klcc colleague approach me, omg, itu reli 'pou ka'...then saw sandy, joyce....hahha, very happy seeing them oso......okla, got dance a while~~

Then we went up to the passion bar, but i found the music not my type, it's more for boys to do shuffle...so i always go down to poppy, i juz enjoy the feeling of dancing in the dance pool....lolz~~


~haha, dis girl, milo, we r falling for each other for the first sight, we juz knew actually but like knowing for so long like dat, miss her leh.......reli enjoying club wiv her de, we juz look alike, physically(they said so), n mentally, i think so....hahha....aiya, girl, so ke xi we din get wad we wish.....next time we ganbatte ya.....^^hahhaha~~


~all the girls, milo, yean, me, money n phoebe~~~^^

~all the boys, yong zhi, ah king, me(i'm not a boy k?)ah hau and owen....


~group photos......club again next time, hahahha..luv u guys~~~~MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



~meeee.........i realize i hav gained weight SERIOUSLY......nvm, hopefully i can slim down after start practising dance......
In a nut shell, yesterday was a happening night for me......'result' ar?not bad la....hahah.....
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the readers ya.....
emo talk: yesterday i accidentally delete everything in my phone...all the songs, photos, EVERYTHING HAS GONE~~~yesterday was the first time i wish to turn back time soooo badly....all the memories r priceless....:'(



No comments: