Monday, December 08, 2008

wad i wan?

aduh~reli am dui ar today!!!personal sales reach about 2k, but got no commission!!!am dui or not!!!

Sigh, dun talk about dat~~it doesnt a matter for me though...

Talk about my life?
Well, so so lately, sometimes work sometimes not...
I get enough sleep everyday, i can eat well...
well, i'm healthy overall..

But y am i feeling dat again?
wad'll u c when u c a figure walking wiv no soul??
CORPSE!!
YA, u r right!!i hav no difference wiv corpse for the time being...
I feel dat i'm so darn poor~~
not in terms of money, but in terms of mentality development...

I know i'm not lacking of rest-ness,
i know i'm not lacking of sleeping hours,
money?dun think so...
i'm still living happily wiv my family...
i'm alright wiv my frens, maybe juz lack of contact lately...
i found dat i'm lazy to maintain a relationship,
so i think i deserve to be lonely all these while..

I always thought dat when i get enough rest, hav a reli gd time wiv myself,
no longer bz wiv uni stuff, no torturing exam, no burning midnight oil,
can lay at my cosy bed for 24 hours, can shop, i would get happier~~~
but no....
i'm not lacking of all those stuff, i'm not feeling happy or contented or wad so ever by getting rid of all those stuff that i always think dat they r scary n peeling me off~~

life would get terrible when the life planner-shud-be himself/herself has no further plan for his/her life, or the life planner got ntg to do wiv his/her life...
I think those busy ppl would feel like punching me and beating me up for not appreciating the precious leisure hours that i've got....
ya, i know i'm wasting my life..
i got no passion in my life anymore....
i dunno wad is a meaningful life anymore...
i dunno wad i wan~~~

#if i got a perfect boyfriend aka dream man currently, am i happy?
if i got a platinum card, n i can shop wad so ever i wan without the need to clear the monthly statement, will i feel contented?
if i'm now living in a bungalow wiv perfect designed, highclass furniture, need not to worry bout my living, will i get happier?
if my life is now full with party, activities, learning all the stuff i wished to learn without worrying the tuition fees, will i get happier?
if my life story juz like those 'disney movie', live happily every after with my lovely family, n ppl whom i love, am i reli happy?#

The answer is NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!NONE OF THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPIER~~
then GOD, Plz Tell Me Wad I Wan??!!

WAD I RELI WAN HUH??
WAD I RELI WAN?
WAD I RELI WAN?
WAD I RELI WAN?




~WHO CAN GIV ME A SOLUTION?AN ANSWER?~




I'M LOST

No comments: