Friday, June 20, 2008

:(

Met winnie today, she was visiting me after she knew i was working, so happy....nice to meet u girl, i know u r reading, muacksss~

But another thing dat make me so sad is, till today she still care about it?both of us weren't wrong dat time, everything juz misunderstanding, y she still keep in her mind? dun even contact me after graduated, not even pay a visit when she came to klcc, we knew each other for 7 years, n get closer for 2 years lo, our friendship so not worth it due to her personal junior?y she juz keeps on showing me her childish attitude?she makes me so sad...:(

Laz year asked u wad had happen, u refused to tell me...i try my best to talk to u, but everytime u juz answer me my 'particular' question then keep silent. i edi tried my best to rescue our frenship, but u nvr giv it a chance, not even one. last time we used to break together, line up together, walk together, but after the incident, no more, u left me all ALONE!!!!:(

our friendship so not worth it for a small matter~:(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hrmm...just bak from melacca..tired tired sob..de girl that u mention..hrmm if my '6 sense' is good izzit is her?de girl that same society wit us?anyway dun sad 4 her..since she dump u first den dun sad n keep on ur life witout her ^^ i know u can do it..
a true friendship is not just like that..cant break easily

~k~

J3aNN!e said...

truth is..i kinda know something is wrong between u two..i dunno what to say la..we gotta talk it out man.

melody said...

~k~:yalo, true friendship shudn't like dat de....

jeannie:yala, i know gotta talk it out oni can solve, dunno ar....so stress up..

KeLLy JoY said...

haha, no worries...
coz we have to accept in this world
没有永远的朋友,也没有永远的敌人!
this is wat i believe in...
jz dun think abt tat, jz hope tat she wil live with a better life...
我们只需要做好自己的本分就可以了!
take it easy, dear! u stil have lots of frens bside u
=D

melody said...

kelly:haha, thanks dear, i know one of the fren dat always beside me is U~^^