Saturday, June 28, 2008

blue blue~

Juz received kah mun's msg: THINKING BACK ON OUR MEMORIES. EVERYTHING THAT WE'VE DONE TOGETHER. ALL THE LAUGHTERS AND CRIES. ALL THE JOYS AND PAINS. IT'S LIKE JUZ YESTERDAY. THE DAY WENT BY TOO FAST. I REALLY MISS THE TIME WE HAD TOGETHER. ALL THESE ARE OUR SWEET MEMORIES! MY DEAR FREN, MUST TAKE CARE OH! FRIENDSHIP 4EVER...

I dunno how to describe the feel now.....juz now Geo called, i told him my current mood neither happy nor sad...juz very blue...start from tml, my life would change....am i thinking too much? Y am i so emotion today....

My life has entered to another new phase.....learning how to accept every new things that will soon appear in my life....

Life circle juz like the metamorphosis, before entering the next phase to a better person, we muz go thru all the hardship, experience the pain.....

I'll be missing every single moment wiv my girls, my SJI gang, my yam cha gang n frens.....

No comments: