Friday, June 20, 2008

I'M COMING!!!

I'll soon start my uni life le, dunno shud happy or sad...well, actually i more to happy de....starting a new life is always encouraging, fresh n challenging. Haha, i luv challenging, dat's y i chose forensic science...^^
However, i know i'll be enjoy my uni life, but not campus life....my campus is soo small, oni got 3 faculties in....:(

well, let me think wad shud i do before i start my uni life:
~get a pair of sneakers....
~'top up' my skin k....
~maybe will get a bag, maybe....
~renew my popular card n buy some stationary...
~wait for the letter, settle everything asap...

hehe, then start my uni life wiv a brand new resolution:
~enjoy while study...
~continue learning yoga, maybe same place, maybe change to genting klang, c first...
~continue clubbing...dis coming july(june n early of july definitely got no time for me to do so), haha, wiv my anata...ooo anata, miss u so much here.....thank GOD that i still here, din go far...

hmm....i think dat's all......^^

UKM, I"M COMING!!!!!!^^

No comments: