Monday, June 16, 2008

gd luck everyone~

Everybody is telling me the result will be out on dis coming wednesday...
i'm so nervous about it. Eventhough i know i cant change the fact as it's not my turn to decide where i'll go, which uni i'm going to enter n which course i'm going to study, eversince i hav chose to enter public uni, but i still very concern about everything....
I'm eager to know about everything, eager to know where will be my next destination.
Uni life would be another brand new life for me..no doubt...
But dis time will be much more different, as start from july, every morning when i wake up, i wouldn't c my messy room, my lovely parents n my naughty brothers. kinda cant used to it whenever i think of it...
so regret y i chose sabah sarawak dat time, i'm sooooo regret for dat......tooooo far!!!
two more days to go, counting on.....
Gd luck everyone~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck 2 u yea..

melody said...

thanks thanks....same to u too, LOI....hope dat i was right, u r LOI....hahahha...:p