Tuesday, June 10, 2008

suffer!!!!!

today woke up at 3am.....y??!!my face n my hand itchy till i wake up.....reli cant stop garu u know!!!i know it's not gd to garu, but i juz cant stop myself from doing dat coz very very very itchy!!!

Then i got my avene thermal water spray n spray it on my face to sooth it.....i sprayed for twice but the itchyness seems like nvr get reduces......so i woke my mommy up n ask her where is the medicine.i took one n sooner the effect start attacking me wer i feel very sleepy n sleep till very deep.....then wake up at 10am, i think i'm late for work coz i hav to enter my shift b4 12pm....so i sms chloe n nancy tell them dat i'll take off today as i hav took medicine, very very tired...then i sleep till twelve something only wake up...

Well, later will go for doctor to get some more medicine....urgh!!!!!!i hate it, itchy at face, so damn suffer!!!!

another horrible thing...my face has swollen for two days edi....swell till like pig head, especially in the morning..yesterday langsung tak berani make up any on my pity face, even eyes n lip.n i hav put on my spec to cover my swollen eyes.. sob sob.....

2 comments:

dreamy said...

huh, it get so serious?
i hope u get well soon ya!!

melody said...

hi dreamer...feel better after i hav taken medicine...thanks..^^