Monday, June 23, 2008

outing wiv cat~meow!

Ok, got my offer letter finally....n that's the time i start hunting for the things i wan n settle all the stuff asap...

First of all, i hav taken ic size n passport size's photos near my house....man, i'm sooo unsatisfied wiv the outcome...so i took again the next day at nic's shop....his mommy very nice n very pro..^^dis time seriosuly very satisfied wiv it....credit to u, chai^^~thanks oooo~


So after i took the photos near my house, (so bloody annoyed dat time due to the photo, I WASNT READY LO, I HAV BLINKED MY EYES LO!!dunno y the uncle think dat photo is ok but by the time i seriously look VERY VERY VERY BLURRRRRR~)i rush to klcc to find nancy n buy something from her....hehe, n i 'A' quite lots of gift, kakkaka....thanks nancy jie, luv u, muacksss~^^

After finish my things at klcc, i rush to times square to meet up wiv Cat, she janji me accompany me shopping before i enter uni. So, dat day, i actually hunt for sneakers.....n window shopping for some cloths n accesories......haha, i can go ts anytime, so need not so hurry to buy it....:p


~treat Cat some ice cream, thanks to her coz stpm dis year, still willing to spend her time teman me shopping, so appreciate~~~^^


~cat n i.....cam-whore session start, hahahha~


~again we two....study hard ooo!always blessing u^^


~kuso look....



~she's sooo cute, hahaha......




~dis is the sneakers i bought dat day....cost me rm39.90, from B.U.M equipment...reasonable price.....the colour is sooo sharp....hahah....actually leh, once lady start wearing high heels, they dun think sneakers is nice anymore....if not due to my uni life, i dun think i will buy it lo....n seriously i reli look for so long, n finally i spot dis, hehehe.....



~bought the big one, get all the small one.....actually still got more de....*evil grin*
dat's all for today, a big thanks to cat~*huggies*^^






No comments: