Monday, June 23, 2008

yay!!settle some finally~

wow, yesterday 'cook phone porridge' till 3.00am!!!!!OMG, LCY, NVR EVER DO IT AGAIN OK???BAD FOR HEALTH!!!!

Then today woke up at about 12pm!gosh!!!!!actually dis morning wanna go gh to do my medical check up, but dunno wad time i received lai mei's call. she said, for gh, earliest oso 8 of july oni can get the report.....so after i knew dat, i sleep back again, i know it's not a point for me to go gh anymore, coz i dun like to settle thing in dis way, where finish some, left some, so x organized.

Finally, i'm willing to wake up from my cosy bed, felt some kind of heaty...maybe sleep late yesterday night...then i called lai mei ask about the medical things again. she intro me to go to DAMAI SERVICE HOSPITAL, where u can get ur report instantly in roughly 2 hours time, n it only cost u about rm68++, quite cheap actually......so i decided to go der for my medical check up...

After finish my the medical check up, i went to chow kit....for wad?peep ah gua??@#$%^*&#....lolz, is for my baju kurung.......i hav survey two lorong...oh man!!!i dun like the corak lar~seriosuly, all wiv COLOURFUL flower printing, it juz makes me look 10 years older after i wear it.....if kebaya i might can accept lar, but baju kurung wei~no offence kay?juz dat i reli cant accept the COLOURFUL PRINTING lo~~~

Actually my mom who is the one choosing all the way coz I RELI GOT NO IDEA WIV BAJU KURUNG, TO BE SPECIFIC, IS BLUE COLOUR BAJU KURUNG.....i found wad i like, but it's not blue....sigh~~~she said:"c.ying, dis one not bad hor~", "ermm...yaya, aiks, i dunno la, WO BU ZHI DAO WO BU ZHI DAO~"

Finally we bought two sets...n it edi cost me about rm90++......urgh!!!!can u c my purse is bleeding????



~my medical report....my x-ray film n report on my urine test......hehe, in a nut shell, i'm a healthy girl....*wink*


~the baju kurung dat i hav bought...dis one cost me rm50 after bargain wiv the seller....hehhe...
b4 discount is rm80 leh....

~dis one after bargain=rm36, before is rm50 leh....MOMMY, U RELI GENG AR~~~
One more thing, my face start itchy le....coz the air in chow kit is so polluted, all the buses.....MY GOD!!!can u imagine dat i'll study der for 4 years??!!!but luckily my hostel so near with titiwangsa lake...i can go jogging early in the morning to gasp more fresh air...hehe...then muz convince my dad to let me stay in hostel for the first year....^^
OK, today quite happy coz finally i hav settle 2 things....so tml will back to school to certified my documents, then go to bank to open account n make the payment....then complete the form n pack....hahha.......i'm done wiv everyhting then...so happy~^^


No comments: