Saturday, June 16, 2007

hahha, saturday...another happy day.....yippie!!!!

Saturday, another happy day for me........went for tuition at 11am.....then suddenly met ching ju in maths class, very sudden, coz the class oni for st.john's n cbn's student...suddenly a vi gal cums in, lolz...teacher asked, both of u know gar....of coz, know thru tuition oso.......haha......ching ju was sat beside me, n she ask me whether wanna follow her go to her school, vi carnival wad today....actually laz few days my vi frens asked me, but i reject oredi, said i wanna study, exam stil proceeding, i know dis made lucy n wai leong very disappointed...sorry dear....somehow, after ching ju asked me, i din reject.....struggle for a while, then i nod my head....haha, sudden decision.u knwo how daring am i, becoz i thought after finish tuition juz go home directly,so i juz bring rm8 plus sum syiling today....luckily wai leong gav me the cupon n return him the money next time ok le....hehe..... after finish tuition, walk to vi together wiv chai n ching ju, ya, from petaling street...okla, not reli far......Met some chinese society frens......met lian, a gal who always call me nice nice jie jie..haha....met yun han(again, lolz), chee seong n yee peng n so on....hahaha.....

Actually go der juz wan to treat my stomach, haha, no idea, juz luv to eat, n easily get hungey.... n of coz la, find my frens, giv them support mah, coz they gav me support too, during chinese society's gathering....haha, wai leong n lucy were suprised seeing me....

~ching ju is doing for me.....chocolate fondue......the chocalate is sooooooo tasty.....lolz, chocolate, another of my favourite.....haha, ching ju is a very nice n pretty girl....look like one of the taiwanese artist, yvonne Hsu.....can share a lot of things wiv her too.......

~my 'lunch', 3 fruits(strawberry pineapple n kiwi) coated wiv my favourite chocolate n 1 fruit tart.... the fruit tart is 'home-made' by lucy.....nice wei........


~my nice nice mui mui (lian) is eating.....:p


~before leaving, took a pic as memory....nvr thought will met her today...we juz knew actually....so teman each other today, lepak here n der as we dunno wad to do dat time........hahaha.... nice to meet her.....^_^
After dat, go home together wiv wai keat, ting fatt n yew joe (oso bump into them suddenly) coz i got no money to spend anymore, edi bankrap lar n i forgot how to walk to hang tuah station, wakakka.....next week gonna outing wiv my secondary fren summore, coz one juz came back from perak, another from upm....winnie n nicole, wait for me ya..haha..miss u all sooooo much........Then in lrt very cham ar.....the wong yew joe bully me teruk-teruk.....sobbing......ok boy, wan to play wiv me izzit, monday let's c.....another thing is, suddenly received msg from my pet sis, tze ying.....she ask me whether i'm inside lrt?YES, I AM....thought can c her, but she was not in...she saw me becoz she was standing ooposite of me, the other platform........haih, miss the chance to c her, dis one reli reli long time no c, laz time i think was in titiwangsa, laz year, b4 i transfer to st.john.........
Haha, well, today is happy too........dunno y, feel contented each day, maybe i hav changed my mind in viewing life?ya, dis is important, the way we view things around us....WAD U VIEWED WILL CHANGE UR VIEW OF LIFE......a meaningful sentence.....or maybe chocolate, acts like adrenaline which makes me feel happy??hahahha......



No comments: