Sunday, June 03, 2007

my story....

~when i was in f3.....my fren said i still look the same, no changing.....but i feel that i change a lot.......the oni thing that nvr change is my chubby face...(studying '03)

~when i was in f5, jeannie was beside me....teacher wasn't in the class, wakakka........(studying '05)

~early of 2006, me n winnie, at titiwangsa secondary school's awards day....miss my fair skin..sob sob.....still chubby, however, can c my chin more obvious.....(holiday-ing '06)

~me, inside vincent's car....attended his graduation in pj, if not mistaken...(holiday-ing '06)


~hong ting n i....during her birthday party....lots of ppl ask me:"is that ur bf?"....MY GOD, EXCUSE ME, SHE IS A GIRL.....my ten years over fren....knew her since primary.....(holiday-ing + working '06)


~me n carmen's niece.....SO CUTE.....feel like wanna hav my own baby...wakkaka, talking crap again....now she about 2 years old edi....so faz......(holiday-ing + working '06)

~while waiting my parents....self-snap-ing.....hahahha.......i still remember dat day was the day i got my first spec.....seldom wear it somehow....(holiday-ing '06)


~juz start my lower 6 in titiwangsa....small gathering wiv my f5 classmates.......winnie n i....she is now doing civil engineering in utp....miss her a lot....laz time was sitting beside me, always listen me singing....my ever first fan.....wakkaka.....muax!!!(studying '06)


~candy n i.....doing my lower 6 in titiwangsa, but juz for one month...after dat transfer to SJI....dat day was teacher's day....hahah....(studying-L6 '06)


~inside chi ling's car......heading to times square to meet cindy....traffic jam man!!!dat day was my first time watched movie till 2am late night, then yam cha wiv them till 3 sumthing in the morning......(studying-L6 '06)

~finish my lower 6....holiday-ing in kuantan wiv my parents.....(holiday-ing '06)


~during my 10 days pjkn camp.....wah, dis one i damn miss.....cant ever forget the 10 days life at kuala kubu bharu.........learnt a lot....realize a lot.....injured a lot too......twist my left leg, injured my right arm.....eventhough the 10 days were tough to go thru, but i was feeling contented everyday.....(holiday-ing?? '06)
~this is the result of playing 12 kaki.....badly injured.....dat day was my birthday summore.......still got scar till now....nvm, as a memory.......hehe.........(holiday-ing??? '06)

~me, after cuming back from pjkn....holiday-ing at awana kijal, terengganu...becum blackie edi........again i miss my FAIR skin....(holiday-ing '06)


~start my upper 6.....wiv jeannie.......while celebrating winnie's birthday at klcc, forgot wad's the restaurant named....(studying '07)
~me n hui sun.....was having a farewell party for jeannie.....she is going to aus to further her study.....take k ya.....(studying '07)
CURRENTLY????READ MY PREVIOUS POST.....
conclusion>>>>c how 'stress' is torturing me....... n i miss my straight hair n fair skin.....n when oni i can get rid of my baby fat on my face???n nvr cut my frindge myself.....shud let my mom do for me.....nvr try dat again......

















No comments: