Friday, June 15, 2007

~sO HaPpY~

Dis week, very very happy, eventhough is exam week, where i need to study day n night 'non-stop', however, there r sum events which makes me sooooo happy......let's go.....

Monday: start my lovely day walking on muddy land, kl was flooded seriously... ya, i know, dis is not a happy thing to talk about as lots of shop will kena n they hav to close for several days which will make them rugi.....but i helped a lower six day gal dat day, i still remember her name is shu ning....her skirt was totally dirty becoz an unconsiderate driver juz pass by like dat n spilt the mud on her skirt....i saw her washing n washing in the toilet, somehow the dirt seems like unwanted to leave...so i offer her a help, bring her to eagirl's teacher advisor n get a clean skirt for her.... i was happy becoz the feeling was great...when someone need help, u can lend them a hand regardless who they r....

Tuesday: start my exam... the PA paper two was average hard, almost cant finish, but force myself to speed up my writting speed....so my handwriting, from the beginning was nice n neat, satu biji satu biji, laz few parts, haha, becum tulisan sambungan oredi, then cancel a lot as no time for me to use liquid paper.....quite messy....hope teacher wont faint down....

Wednesday: wednesday juz so so, ntg special happen....having maths exam....the only thing i happy is at least i can answer 9 questions out of 11 within 2 n a half hours....at least there is improvement shown, better than laz time...maybe dis time the paper not as hard as laz time, so i able to answer it.....

Thursday: my exam still proceeding, bio!!!!!damn, bio was super duper hard, got no time to finish all....well, thursday i was very happy too, becoz early in the morning, met 3 lower six gals inside the train, n make fren wiv them....they quite frenly n talkative, haha....they r sara, siao tong n xin yi...i dunno if i spell their name correctly.... so gd, knew sum of my juniors edi......

Friday: haha, friday was the highlight throughout the week(i think sat n sun juz lock myself inside the room n study pa n maths 2 , next week exam paper, gosh!!!!...)....having my chem....the questions, erm.....okokla, sum part quite confusing oso....well, after dat, went to tuition together wiv chai n mehala.....u know wad, mehala was so gd, she knew i start loving indian fd, so she brought me to an indian restaurant nearby to treat my stomach....actually wanted to order tosai masala, but finish oredi, so juz ordered a mee goreng as i not feeling wan to eat rice....then chai n mehala ordered dunno wad pisang, as below.....


~taste not bad....indian fd is nice, serious.......

~yogurt, always my favourite....gd for health.....quite sour, not like those seeling at 7-11 de, very sweet....neway, it's still nice, luv it...........^_^


~dis was taken laz year when i was joining pjkn, n having the program keluarga angkat, my keluarga angkat was an indian family....dat time was the time i start loving indian culture, luv saree, luv indian fd, tosai, capati, n their spicy fd,my mommy cooked indian special fd for me n my others pet sisters everyday, diff style of dish n she can cook very nice....damn nice man.....i remember when second day went der, i perged for whole day, maybe the day b4 ate too much spicy fd.....dat nite having 'malam kebudayaan' summore, luckily not dat serious edi, joining a gang of indian performed cat walk show in saree....thanks for my 'mom' tie the saree for me.......Muax!!!


~reli reli very miss pjkn life.....me n strawberry (suk hong)....know y i'm calling her strawberry, becoz whenever u c her, sure there will be a strawberry item wiv her, hair clip or necklace....n she will answer to u whenever u call her strawberry....getting closer during the program keluarga angkat.... we reli hold each other's hand n walk by the kampung roadside on the evening....we r not lesbian ok.....holding hand is a very gd way to show how much u treasure n appreciate ur fren....luckily still keep in touch wiv her, wad a cute gal!!!reli miss her....laz time saw her was 2007 new year count down.....
Haha, after having our lunch, dat's wer the story start n my stomach getting pain n pain.....


~went to watson together wiv chai n mehala oso......visiting department selling condom.....haha, n discussing bout it.....n due to our bio lesson in hormone, we r curios about the item like pregnancy test slip n so on...standing there for so long, n 'investigating' wad's the diff between all the condom.....i like the way they name it, ROMANTIC LOVE RUBBER....hahhahaha.reli laugh my lung out.....wad a beautiful nomenclature......


~the pic on it is quite eye catching....n the price is soooo cheap....no wonder so many teenagers oredi 'tried'....it's not gd to try (eventhough i'm not against the idea of having 'sex before marriage'), however it's gd to use condom if u reli wan....to prevent any harmful diaseases n preventing from 'making a new life', hahah.......
Bought an acne lotion, as the 'stress' nowadays makes all the pimples pop out.......sob sob.....my clear skin has gone......very sad man!!!!!ishhhhh...geram betul!!!!!!!
Then while walking to kasturi, met yun han on the half way...he oso follow us lepak at popular.......was having sooooo much fun inside popular, talking craps that makes me laugh non-stop.......
CY: u c, nvr cut ur 'kuku', pengawas summore...
Yun Han: wad cut my 'kuku', watch ur words......(laughing)
CY:.......(blurring)
Yun Han: (again) watch ur words......
CY: Y?wad happen? wad's wrong??............OH!!!!!!!(finally i realized).....lolz, wad la u think 45 degree....
Yun Han: 90 degree oredi......
CY: ..............(speechless)
Becoz of dis, i laugh for so long n loud, inside popular.....till tuition centre.....n chai told yun han everything bout the condom......wad la u all....CHAI, DUN LET ME C U BUY CONDOM AT WATSON NEXT TIME......ooo, rupa-rupanya u oso will get malu one ar??hahahahahah..........(i seems like very 'open' in discussing dis, :P)
Then yun han ask for my help...he wanted to buy sumthing to a special 'gal' fren, ask me to choose for him.....asked him wad the girl like? wad colour she luv? very gurlish or wad?but the fella juz told me ntg becoz he DUNNO.....at lasl he told me sumthing bout the gal, i forgot wad was dat.....finally, chose one for him...but dunno whether he will buy or not...Yun han ar Yun han, try to 'liu gai' the gal first, then very easy for u to 'ehem' her edi...lolz........
Then tuition...okla, doing graph today....so din fall asleep....went back home, blogging, hahaha......after dat>>>>study......wad a boring life.....well, i shud view it in positive way n make the boredom becum more 'colourful'....hahahah.....i wan to be a happy gal, i wish i can laugh like today for every moment i breath....ok, promise myself, dun let any things to slow me down...live to the max n treasure things n ppl around me....^_^.....hav a gd day for all the readers...i'm sooo happy today!!!!
~thanks to my closest indian fren, mehala.....taught me a lot today....intro nice indian fd to me, teach me the table manner in indian culture n so on.........reli learn a lot.......start luving indian culture now, a very 'colourful' cultural for me........^_^
AHAHHA......again, today, i'm so happy.......thanks!!!!!MUAXXXX!!!!!





No comments: