Wednesday, June 06, 2007

today juz so-so........

Second laz day having my chemistry extra class, was having a sux, real sux presentation n teacher was sooo disappointed on my group...reli sorry teacher, i know we r not putting in our effort enough, n no team work has shown among us...i was sooo sorry, i'm not a gd team player....i desperately hope dat i hav the chance to present one more time....well, i hav learnt a lesson today, nvr said :'nvm la, do it properly next time lo......',NVR.......once the chance has gone, it has gone forever....muz look through the slides all over again one day b4 u present, n muz hav confidence when speaking in front public, i know my public speaking skill is poor....even myself oso dunno wad i am talking about.....:(.... well, i'll learn to be more expressive.....

After the class has finished, (opps, i know teacher is in bad mood, today's juz not my day,argghhh)...go to tuition together wiv mehala at kasturi...b4 dat, hav our lunch at 汉记, selling porridge... nice porridge, hehe.....my tongue is cooked.....>_<.... Still early man, we still hav 2 hours extra b4 the class start...so, we lepak at Peter Hoe's gallery....i know it's rather odd, but mehala told me dat the stuff they sell r nice n....it's juz nice....hahah, so we decided to hav a look on it.....one word to describe, 'GREAT', juz feel great when i enter the shop.....if u hav a keen in interior design, u may hav a 'tour' over there...the things they sell r reli...i would like to call it 'sense of life'.....i wish i can decorate my house like dat way....微弱的光线,潺潺的流水声...so i told her, next time i wan to earn a lot of money n realize my 'dream'...the price?!hmm......neither too expensive nor cheap, of coz....maybe for a student, it's impossible for me to own the things dat easily for the time being,however, for a working ppl, they definitely can afford it...

~很有‘感觉’的空间。。。

~。。。灯光有点太弱。。。
After having a quick tour, we had some funny conversation...
CY: Next time i wan to marry to an interior designer n design our place together....
Mehala: No, u shud marry to an architect, at least he knows how to build a house...summore, he surely will know lots of interior designers....
CY: If like dis, then do u think "fall for a music guy(especially saxephone, guitar n piano, they r juz attractive....>_<), marry to an architect, then hav an affair wiv an interior designer" would be better??
CY and Mehala: AHhahahahah.........
Haha, was talking nonsense....after dat we went to popular n read sum books, not stpm books....haha....i was reading some books about YOGA and PILATES, fall in luv wiv them oredi...learning head stand now, wiv the help of wall, completed quarter of it, hopefully i can completely do the head stand without the wall, however it's quite hard for me, coz i'm not following any yoga lesson rite now, wad i learnt was by myself n from my cousin who had learnt b4...hmm....overall, for yoga, i juz need more practises, to enhance my flexibility, endurance n balancing as well...juz luv yoga, relax my mind n my body....everytime finish doing it, feel sumkind of peaceful....
Wad is on my mind now??I own a house, wiv a perfect interior design, no sound, perfectly silent, n i'm doing yoga postures(asana) in front a big mirror, alone...dun like anybody to disturb me when i'm doing sumthing serious....
Well, today juz so-so......the highlight juz drop on the conversation between me n mehala.........i like dis pharse, serious>>>FALL FOR A MUSIC GUY, MARRY TO AN ARCHITECT N HAV AN AFFAIR WIV AN INTERIOR DESIGNER.......lolz........

No comments: